Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lost & Found

Tara,

Could you please post the following on the blog?

Nicole and Kenzie were playing around the farm yesterday and found a white hair bow. Kenzie brought it home rather than putting it in the lost and found. She understands that it needs to go in the lost and found when we are at the farm next. If anyone can claim it in the meantime I'll be happy to put it on your trunk.If no one claims it I'll place it on the white shelves under the bulletin board.

Holly

1 comment:

  1. I will have a Lost & Found container in the tack room by Sunday. This falls under the "If you didn't buy it..." rule.

    Anything that is found, even if you know who it belongs to, should be put in the L&F box in the tack room. Don't go into the person's trunk or put it with your things to give back later. This is how people get accused of stealing.

    Parents please make sure you relay these things to your juniors.

    ReplyDelete