Due to the cost of maintaining a business phone line (approx. $116 per month) I had chosen not to have a barn phone. I can't get a residential billing rate since the phone company knows this is a business address.
I've been made aware that some people have been asking for this so I've decided to order the service for as long as I can afford it. The phone will be located on the desk in the feed room and is for local & emergency outgoing calls only.
Incoming calls are only to be answered by myself, Susie or Mike & Lori. Boarders can call this number early morning or mid-afternoon if you need to get a message to whomever is working that shift. For immediate needs and emergencies you should still call my cell phone directly.
I'll post the new number when its in & working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment