I have two clinics in the works for Sept/Oct. The first will be a free First Aid clinic hosted by Dr. Justin Miller, DVM. I think its important that everyone attend if you're in town. This will happen on a Saturday in September, just not sure which Saturday yet.
In addition, I'm working with Kris LePow on giving a jumping clinic at our stable which will be open to the public and with a limited number of participant slots. She and I will come up with a format, schedule and price soon as I'd like to get it advertised in tack shops & online by the end of July. I'm shooting for either the last weekend in September or the first weekend in October.
If there is good response to the jumping clinic I hope to try a local schooling combined test sometime in November or December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment